About Lady Luck Black Hawk
Lady Luck Casino was the first large casino built in Black Hawk in 1993. The casino is themed around an 1880's railroad depot and hotel was added in Dec. 2005. There are 164 newly renovated non-smoking rooms and a climate controlled sky walk that takes you over to the Isle Casino Black Hawk, a sister property.
Lady Luck Casino is located 40 miles from Denver and close to Eldora Ski Resort. There is plenty of history and beautiful scenery that can be found in and around Black Hawk.
Black Hawk was founded some 160 hears ago by Georgia prospector, John J. Gregory when he discovered lode gold in 1859.
Our staff come from the local area and Denver metro primarily. We have over 200 staff working in the casino. Discount bus passes for all staff.
Products & Service Offerings
- Otis & Henry's Restaurant where breakfast is offered all day. It is located on the second level with a gorgeous view of the Rocky Mountains.
- Over 400 Slot and Video Poker Machines
- New Video Poker Parlor On the Second Level
- 11 Hot Table Games Located On the Main Floor (Roulette, Craps & Blackjack)
- Free Covered Parking Garage
- Fan Club Member Program
- Monthly Promotions Offered
- Two Bars, One On Each Level
- Free Town Shuttle that Runs Between Black Hawk & Central City Daily
- Open 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
- One of Colorado's Top Gaming Destinations
What Our Guests Are Saying
"I have enjoyed coming to this casino for several years. The staff are friendly and the establishment is clean and smells good. We often stay at the hotel and it is very nice. It's worth a trip!!"
- Janice via Facebook
"5 stars-great place great atmosphere great customer service will be back"
- Jason via Facebook
"My favorite casino in Black Hawk. Great drink service, good slot selection, and a $5/min roulette table!"
- Steve via Facebook
"Everything was amazing... rooms were great, gambling was great... I loved my stay!"
- David via Google
"Our room was clean. The hotel is convenient to all casinos. This is our second stay at Black Hawk. We will definitely be back. The buffet is worth the price. The food was wonderful and fresh. We stayed at the Lady Luck which is all non smoking."
- Susan via Google
Awards & Accolades
- 2018 Arrivalist Most Visited Places Award Winner
- Central City/Black Hawk Historic District is a National Historic Landmark District